Jenny's Old Fashioned Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs were slightly narrower than Jax and didn't have the great melt-in-your-mouth texture that Jax does, but they were still decent.
When eating one, they didn't seem that cheesy, but eating two or more in rapid succession seemed to help a lot, as the cheese taste became quite good when eating a bunch of them. The texture went downhill over time, as the pieces on top got stale and styrofoamy suprisingly fast after just an hour or so in the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, very nice cheese smell.
From the package: “Delicious!” ... “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Corn Oil, A Dehydrated Blend of Cheese (Granular and Blue [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Yellow #5, Yellow #6), Salt and Artificial Color (Beta Carotene).”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppee's Popcorn, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road