Jenny's Old Fashioned Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs were slightly narrower than Jax and didn't have the great melt-in-your-mouth texture that Jax does, but they were still decent.
When eating one, they didn't seem that cheesy, but eating two or more in rapid succession seemed to help a lot, as the cheese taste became quite good when eating a bunch of them. The texture went downhill over time, as the pieces on top got stale and styrofoamy suprisingly fast after just an hour or so in the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, very nice cheese smell.
From the package: “Delicious!” ... “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Corn Oil, A Dehydrated Blend of Cheese (Granular and Blue [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Yellow #5, Yellow #6), Salt and Artificial Color (Beta Carotene).”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppee's Popcorn, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road