Taste test: This thin, wide energy bar was chewy and tasted pretty good, with a taste similar to an oatmeal raisin cookie, but it was a little bit too sweet.
When I looked closely at the bar, I could see some oats and chopped up raisins embedded inside. The texture was just slightly gritty, but as energy bars go, that's well above average. It's probably best to have this bar with a glass of cold milk to offset the too-high level of sweetness.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a mix of the standard PowerBar smell and an oatmeal raisin cookie.
From the package: “100% DV Energy Releasing B Vitamins | 300 mg Electrolytes* | 22g Complex Carbohydrates”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road