Taste test: This thick, wide energy bar looked like it was made primarily of crisp rice, with a coating of white frosting on the bottom and a sprinkling of the same frosting on the top.
Upon biting in, there was lots of sweet apple taste with some cinnamon as well. It was a bit on the dense side, but still quite tasty and pretty good, with a taste more like actual apple strudel than an energy bar. Because of the denseness and sweetness, this might be best enjoyed with a cold glass of milk.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like apple strudel.
From the package: “• 0g Trans Fat • 0g Cholesterol • Excellent Source of Fiber & Calcium” ... “Produced on equipment that manufactures products containing eggs, fish (menhaden), peanuts and tree nuts (almonds)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road