Taste test: Unique taste, it tasted kind of like steak but also kind of like soy sauce.
The chip itself had the texture and consistency of an Andy Capp steak fry, but not the shape, which kind of looks like a skeletal spinal column..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a wet dog's fur.
From the package: Ingredients: Maize, potato powder, vegetable oil, flavouring, salt, flavor enhancer (E621). That's why we couldn't exactly place the taste.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Amsterdam.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road