Kettle Classics Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: Very good salt & vinegar taste, they taste like Cape Cod salt & vinegar, but still not as good as the s&v champion.
The major negative was that there were barely any chips in the bag. Kettle Classics potato chips bags seem to be on average two-thirds or more empty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good vinegary aroma
From the package: “Some people think all potato chips are alike. But you know that's not true. Because Kettle Classics™ are thickly sliced from premium potatoes and cooked extra slowly, using only natural oils and seasonings. A process that creates a unique crunch you get only from our gourmet potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Classic Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road