Nobby Crunchy Coated Peanuts Zesty Salsa
Taste test: These new snacks from Frito-Lay were very similar to ones we've found at some Asian stores, with peanuts coated first by a thin, crunchy flour shell and then by a spicy seasoning.
The taste and texture were nop-notch. The crunch was great, as the shell was thin but very crisp. The inner peanuts were soft, fresh and tasty. The salsa seasoning was hot and very flavorful, with a hot aftertaste as well. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanuty, slightly spicy smell.
From the package: “Contains peanut, wheat and milk ingredients”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road