Deep River Snacks Salt & Vinegar Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These salt and vinegar chips were OK but below average among vinegar chips, as we've eaten many kinds of salt and vinegar chips with more vinegar flavor.
The crunch level varied among chips from fairly crunchy to very crunchy, with varying levels of crispness. The vinegar flavor didn't have much zing to it, and though it didn't taste bad, it just wasn't that appealing. A good vinegar flavor is sharp and works together with the potato flavor, but this one was dull while partially covering up the potato flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild vinegar smell.
From the package: “Great Chips ... Serious Flavor™” ... “Our Gourmet Chips Are: • All Natural • Cholesterol Free • Hand Cooked in Small Batches And Have: • No Trans Fat • No MSG • No Artificial Flavors • No Artificial Preservatives”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Broadway Market, 1709 Broadway, NYC. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road