Senora Verde Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These chips had the same basic shape, texture and color as Doritos Nacho Cheese.
The taste was generally pretty good, but some of the chips seemed to be more brittle than Doritos, resulting in a less appealing texture and less crunch. Also, the cheese powder didn't adhere to the chips as well as Doritos generally do, so some of the chips had a lot more cheese taste than others. Still, for a bargain-priced chip, these were still an acceptable substitute for the full-price Doritos.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, very cheesy, very salty tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Englarged to show texture” ... “Try Our Other Senora Verde® Snacks” ... “Also great with Senora Verde® salsa & salsa con queso”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road