Taste test: These were basically individually wrapped brick-shaped Rice Krispies treats, with one side coated with tiny Hershey's Kiss-shaped chocolate candies with green, blue and white coatings.
They were OK, but a Rice Krispies Treat is great on its own, so adding the candies didn't really add much to it, and might have even detracted slightly. Still, a decent snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK sugary marshmallow smell.
From the package: “Ice Age 2 The Meltdown Only in Theaters” ... “Sid's Word Thaw: Sole these word puzzles using letters from the names of your Ice Age 2™ pals SCRAT and DIEGO. See below for solution.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (936 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (154 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road