Taste test: These were basically individually wrapped brick-shaped Rice Krispies treats, with one side coated with tiny Hershey's Kiss-shaped chocolate candies with green, blue and white coatings.
They were OK, but a Rice Krispies Treat is great on its own, so adding the candies didn't really add much to it, and might have even detracted slightly. Still, a decent snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK sugary marshmallow smell.
From the package: “Ice Age 2 The Meltdown Only in Theaters” ... “Sid's Word Thaw: Sole these word puzzles using letters from the names of your Ice Age 2™ pals SCRAT and DIEGO. See below for solution.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road