Nish Nosh Italian Pesto
Taste test: These small crackers were shaped like the logo for the old SportsChannel cable network (which used to show Boston Celtics games before it morphed into Fox Sports Net).
They were largely cracker-colored, but there were dark green pesto streaks and spots embedded inside. They were pretty good, with a good crispness and a mild but tasty pesto flavor. The aftertaste was quite satisfying.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, a strong, fresh pesto smell. Very Italian.
From the package: “crispy baked snacks” ... “Beigel & Beigel was founded in Poland in 1880, by my ancestors who were busy baking and perfecting soft golden beigels. Ever since, we have expanded our range, using only the best ingredients and keeping to the strictest of quality standards.”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road