Eden Organic Tamari Almonds
Taste test: These dry roasted almonds were extremely tasty.
The soy sauce seasoning on the outside gave them a nice flavor, and the almond itself was fresh, soft and very flavorful on its own. It's great and satisfying snack to eat just a few, and they even come in a resealable bag to keep them fresh when you save the rest for later.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh almond smell.
From the package: “Deliciously nourishing, organic almonds roasted to perfection and lightly misted with our finest organic tamari soy sauce. Low in sodium, rich in magnesium and a good source of healthy dietary fiber and protein. Snack food for anywhere, anytime and good for you too!” ... “Made on equipment that handles sesame seed.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (509 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road