Eden Selected All Mixed Up Too
Taste test: This mix consisted of (in order of size, smallest to largest) sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, raisins, dried cherries and almonds.
It was a nice mix of snacks, generally lightly salted and nicely balanced by the sweetness of the raisins and cherries. I actually didn't realize that the dried cherries were even in there until I read the ingredients, as they didn't look any different from the raisins. (One of the "raisins" I ate seemed to be much sweeter than expected, which was what caused me to check the ingredients.) The cherries were really too sweet, and the mix would probably have been better without them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like almonds, but I think I could smell the pumpkin seeds too.
From the package: “A delightful combination of roasted and raw seeds mixed with out prized organic tamari roasted almonds, 'healing' Montmorency dried tart cherries and organic raisins. A powerhouse of nutrients and antioxidants.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road