Eden Selected All Mixed Up Too
Taste test: This mix consisted of (in order of size, smallest to largest) sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, raisins, dried cherries and almonds.
It was a nice mix of snacks, generally lightly salted and nicely balanced by the sweetness of the raisins and cherries. I actually didn't realize that the dried cherries were even in there until I read the ingredients, as they didn't look any different from the raisins. (One of the "raisins" I ate seemed to be much sweeter than expected, which was what caused me to check the ingredients.) The cherries were really too sweet, and the mix would probably have been better without them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like almonds, but I think I could smell the pumpkin seeds too.
From the package: “A delightful combination of roasted and raw seeds mixed with out prized organic tamari roasted almonds, 'healing' Montmorency dried tart cherries and organic raisins. A powerhouse of nutrients and antioxidants.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (517 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (446 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Seeds (71 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road