Eden Selected All Mixed Up
Taste test: This mix included (in order of size, largest to smallest) almonds, dried cherries, raisins, and pumpkin seeds.
By number of pieces, pumpkin seeds were the dominant element, and within the pumpkin seeds, there was a wide variety of sizes. With two sweet kinds and two salty ones, it was a well balanced mix for those who want to just grab a handful an eat whatever that entails. For those looking to grab particular pieces, the lack of sunflower seeds in this mix helped to keep all of the pieces big enough to easily grab. A pretty good mix.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Probably the almonds were the dominant smell.
From the package: “Dry roasted organic almonds and pumpkin seeds, lightly salted with our finest Atlantic sea salt and mixed with dried Montmorency tart cherries and organic raisins. A nourishing snack food with a perfect balance of sweet, tart, & salty flavors.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road