Eden Organic Pumpkin Seeds Dry Roasted
Taste test: These pumpkin seeds didn't very much resemble the ones pictured on the bag, as most of them were green, with a few light brown ones mixed on, and some nearly white ones where the green had peeled off.
(The drawing on the bag showed mostly tan ones with a few nearly green ones mixed in.) The seeds were light, with not much salt, and tasted good. The small size meant that you had to grab a bunch of them to get enough to satisfy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, OK.
From the package: “Double Organically Grown Certified” ... “Low Sodium” ... “Delicious, perfectly roasted organic pumpkin seeds, light coated with our finest Atlantic sea salt. Packed with nutrients: dietary fiber, protein and healthy saturated fats including omega-3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids (EFAs), and zinc. A low sodium snack food that's great anytime, anywhere.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road