Eden Organic Spicy Pumpkin Dry Roasted Seeds
Taste test: This bag contained smallish, generally greenish pumpkin seeds with a very spicy, very tasty seasoning on them.
Even when eating just a few seeds, the spice was quite noticeable and left an aftertaste. The seeds were soft and easy to eat, but their small size made it a bit awkward to consume them in any way other than pouring a whole bunch onto your hand and then popping them into the mouth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good roasted pumpkin seed smell. Not all that spicy, but maybe slightly.
From the package: “Organic cayenne pepper, organic garlic and a slpash of organic tamari soy give our organic dry roasted pumpkin seeds a hot and spicy zing. Packed with nutrients: dietary fiber, protein, minerals, healthy unsaturated fats, omega-3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids (EFAs), and zinc.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road