Eden Organic Dried Cranberries Apple Sweetened
Taste test: This resealable bag contained dried cranberries that looked kind of like somewhat deformed raisins, as they were in a variety of shapes, some of which looked kind of mushed.
(The picture on the bag showed spherical, non-dried cranberries, so they looked nothing line the ones in the bag.) Contrary to their "dried" name, they were still quite moist, with a sweet, tangy and tasty cranberry flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cranberry smell.
From the package: “North American ruby red cranberries are long valued as a health food. Organically grown, infused with organic apple juice concentrate, slowly dried and lightly misted with organic sunflower oil to prevent clumping. No refined sugar or sulfites added. A tangy, sweet flavor delivering healthy antioxidants.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road