Eden Organic Dried Cherries
Taste test: These looked like slightly oversized raisins.
They were quite moist and tasted a bit like raisins, but less sweet and, obviously, more cherry-like. I don't usually like the taste of cherries, so I wasn't exactly thrilled to be eating these, but I did like them more than plain cherries.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cherry smell.
From the package: “Select, transition to organic Montmorency tart cherries infused with organic apple juice concentrate. Slowly dried and lightly misted with organic high oleic safflower oil to prevent clumping. Long known as the 'healing cherry', they contain 17 powerful antioxidants, with no refined sugar or sulfites added. These cherries promote cardiovascular health.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road