Eden Organic Dried Blueberries
Taste test: These dried blueberries looked like extra-small and extra-moist raisins, with lots of the pieces clumped together into clusters.
They tasted a lot of like heavily concentrated apple juice, with a sweet fruity taste that covered up most of the blueberry taste. In fact, if it didn't say that they were blueberries, I really don't think I would have guessed it from the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells maybe more like prunes than blueberries.
From the package: “Very Low Sodium” ... “Sweetened with Organic Apple Juice Concentrate” ... “Double Organically Grown Certified” ... “Organically grown, North American wild blueberries, hand havested, infused with organic apple juice concentrate, slowly dried, and lightly misted with organic sunflower oil to prevent clumping. No refined sugar or sulfites added. Wild blueberries were rated highest in antioxidant activity. Sweet and tangy, tiny berries with big health benefits.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road