Taste test: These individually wrapped cakes were about the size of a Twinkie, each a spiral roll of cake and creme covered fully by chocolate on the bottom, and striped with chocolate on top.
They were OK, but the taste didn't really remind me of Boston Creme that much. The creme didn't taste much different from the Twinkies filling, so it wasn't the sort of custard taste in a Boston Creme doughnut, and the chocolate coating was way too thin to make it the right proportions for the Boston Creme taste.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like a Boston Creme cake or doughnut.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 Roll (62g) Servings Per Container 6 Amount Per Serving: Calories 270 Calories from Fat 110 Total Fat 12g Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 2g Cholesterol 15mg Sodium 140mg Total Carbohydrate 40g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 30g protein 1g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road