Taste test: This granola bar consisted of oats, peanuts and crisp rice, with a coating of peanut butter on the bottom of the bar.
The dominant taste was the sugary peanut butter coating, but you could also taste the actual peanuts inside the bar. The texture was very chewy but not hard, and the taste was pretty good, sweet but not too sweet.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peanutty and sweet.
From the package: “Dipped in peanut butter coating” ... “Bursting with peanuts” ... “Naturally flavored”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road