Taste test: This granola bar consisted of oats, peanuts and crisp rice, with a coating of peanut butter on the bottom of the bar.
The dominant taste was the sugary peanut butter coating, but you could also taste the actual peanuts inside the bar. The texture was very chewy but not hard, and the taste was pretty good, sweet but not too sweet.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peanutty and sweet.
From the package: “Dipped in peanut butter coating” ... “Bursting with peanuts” ... “Naturally flavored”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road