Taste test: This granola bar consisted of oats, peanuts and crisp rice, with a coating of peanut butter on the bottom of the bar.
The dominant taste was the sugary peanut butter coating, but you could also taste the actual peanuts inside the bar. The texture was very chewy but not hard, and the taste was pretty good, sweet but not too sweet.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peanutty and sweet.
From the package: “Dipped in peanut butter coating” ... “Bursting with peanuts” ... “Naturally flavored”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road