Quaker Chewy Dipps Peanut Butter Chocolatey Covered Granola Bars
Taste test: These bars sounded like a simple enough forumla for success, with the proven combination of peanut butter and chocolate, but they had some serious issues.
Each bar consisted of a thick granola layer covered by a thin peanut butter layer, and then the whole thing was coated in chocolate. The problem was that on the top chocolate surface, the peanut butter had somehow leached into the chocolate, and the result was that the top chocolate surface was softened/melted, in some cases adhering to the wrapper. Besides wasting valuable chocolate (unless you're willing to lick the wrapper to get it), it was just a bit messy. The taste was pretty good, with lots of chocolate and peanut butter to help cover up the fact that you're eating some amount of granola bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Naturally and Artificially Flavored” ... “There's more than one way to get your Quaker a day!™”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road