Snyder of Berlin Kettle Cooked 40% Reduced Fat Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-style chips were irregularly shaped but generally wiggly, with brown around some edges.
They were crunchy, crisp and very, very tasty, just loaded with great potato taste. So among kettle chips, they're definitely among the best. And this doesn't even take into account the 40% reduced fat factor, which is nice to know, but mainly we were impressed with the texture and taste of the chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potatoey, salty smell.
From the package: “Here is the great taste of Snyder's Kettle Chips in a reduced fat formula that contains only 6 grams of fat per serving. With Snyder's Kettle Cooked Reduced Fat Potato Chips, you'll find out commitment to your satisfaction remains in place. Great taste, every time!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder of Berlin (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road