Snyder of Berlin Kettle Cooked 40% Reduced Fat Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-style chips were irregularly shaped but generally wiggly, with brown around some edges.
They were crunchy, crisp and very, very tasty, just loaded with great potato taste. So among kettle chips, they're definitely among the best. And this doesn't even take into account the 40% reduced fat factor, which is nice to know, but mainly we were impressed with the texture and taste of the chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potatoey, salty smell.
From the package: “Here is the great taste of Snyder's Kettle Chips in a reduced fat formula that contains only 6 grams of fat per serving. With Snyder's Kettle Cooked Reduced Fat Potato Chips, you'll find out commitment to your satisfaction remains in place. Great taste, every time!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road