House Seaweed Corn Cracker
Taste test: These smallish chips were shaped kind of like slightly-oversized Fritos, with thin ripples visible on one side of the chip, and a generally light green color with some dark spots.
The taste was just dreadful. Upon biting in, I nearly gagged, as the bad taste was quite jarring. Some tasters who were more accustomed to the taste of seaweed thought they were tolerable, or that they tasted like seaweed gone bad. Gone bad, indeed.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like seaweed, I guess.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Daiei Trading Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road