Lay's KC Masterpiece Hot 'n Spicy BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These were regular Lay's potato chips with the KC Masterpiece Hot 'n Spicy style barbecue powder on them.
They tasted like the regular barbecue version, but with enough of a heat kick to make the mouth burn slightly when eating them. Eating one of these chips isn't going to make you run to a water fountain to cool your mouth down, but after three or four of the chips, your tongue will start to feel a nice spicy chip kind of burn. Personally, I prefer a sweeter style of barbecue chip, but if you're a fan of the spicy variety, these chips are fine.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barbecue powder wafts up from the bag.
From the package: “Spice it up with Lay's brand KC Masterpiece Hot 'n Spicy BBQ Flavor Potato Chips. Add a spicy kick to everyday meals with the smoking hot flavor of KC Masterpiece Hot 'n Spicy BBQ Sauce.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road