Lay's KC Masterpiece Hot 'n Spicy BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These were regular Lay's potato chips with the KC Masterpiece Hot 'n Spicy style barbecue powder on them.
They tasted like the regular barbecue version, but with enough of a heat kick to make the mouth burn slightly when eating them. Eating one of these chips isn't going to make you run to a water fountain to cool your mouth down, but after three or four of the chips, your tongue will start to feel a nice spicy chip kind of burn. Personally, I prefer a sweeter style of barbecue chip, but if you're a fan of the spicy variety, these chips are fine.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barbecue powder wafts up from the bag.
From the package: “Spice it up with Lay's brand KC Masterpiece Hot 'n Spicy BBQ Flavor Potato Chips. Add a spicy kick to everyday meals with the smoking hot flavor of KC Masterpiece Hot 'n Spicy BBQ Sauce.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road