Taste test: These mini cheese puff balls were smaller than your average spherical cheese puff.
They made them smaller to allow more pieces to fit into the bag while still being within the 100 calorie limit. They tasted pretty much the same as cheese balls, but I found myself pouring them out of the bag in bunches of three or four balls at a time, instead of eating them individually, as they were too small for that. Five packs come in one box, and I still think these 100-calorie snacks are a good thing, especially for people who want to eat some snacks while they are on a diet. And they're good for packing in a lunch instead of taking a larger pack and figuring out the portions for a lunch sack.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a bag of Cheetos.
From the package: “Og Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road