Taste test: These mini cheese puff balls were smaller than your average spherical cheese puff.
They made them smaller to allow more pieces to fit into the bag while still being within the 100 calorie limit. They tasted pretty much the same as cheese balls, but I found myself pouring them out of the bag in bunches of three or four balls at a time, instead of eating them individually, as they were too small for that. Five packs come in one box, and I still think these 100-calorie snacks are a good thing, especially for people who want to eat some snacks while they are on a diet. And they're good for packing in a lunch instead of taking a larger pack and figuring out the portions for a lunch sack.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a bag of Cheetos.
From the package: “Og Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (108 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (413 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (119 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road