Taste test: These mini cheese puff balls were smaller than your average spherical cheese puff.
They made them smaller to allow more pieces to fit into the bag while still being within the 100 calorie limit. They tasted pretty much the same as cheese balls, but I found myself pouring them out of the bag in bunches of three or four balls at a time, instead of eating them individually, as they were too small for that. Five packs come in one box, and I still think these 100-calorie snacks are a good thing, especially for people who want to eat some snacks while they are on a diet. And they're good for packing in a lunch instead of taking a larger pack and figuring out the portions for a lunch sack.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a bag of Cheetos.
From the package: “Og Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (123 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road