Taste test: This bag had yellow-tinted transparent windows to make the cheese curls look brighter than they really were.
I don't know why they bothered, because the cheese curls were quite orange on their own, and the yellow just gave the bag an odd look. The curls themselves were very tasty, with a lot of crunch. There was about an even mix of cheese and corn taste, with lots of both. Pretty good cheese curls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice toasted corn and cheese smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “Krisp Delicious” ... “Net Wt. 1 3/8 oz. (39g)”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Cheeze Kurls, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road