Taste test: This bag had yellow-tinted transparent windows to make the cheese curls look brighter than they really were.
I don't know why they bothered, because the cheese curls were quite orange on their own, and the yellow just gave the bag an odd look. The curls themselves were very tasty, with a lot of crunch. There was about an even mix of cheese and corn taste, with lots of both. Pretty good cheese curls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice toasted corn and cheese smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “Krisp Delicious” ... “Net Wt. 1 3/8 oz. (39g)”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Cheeze Kurls, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road