Hershey's Sticks Smooth and Creamy Caramel Filled Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This box contained nine individually wrapped Sticks, each about the same length and thickness as your typical Hershey bar, but considerably narrower.
The widest part of the bar measured just under 1/4 inch, with a narrower top, thanks to the trapezoidal profile. The taste was very good, just what you would expect from a Hershey bar filled with a thin stripe of caramel along its entire length. The stick shape helped make a fairly small total amount of chocolate (just 60 calories) seem like more. This box was fairly pricey for not all that much total chocolate, but both taste and presentation were impressive.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Since 1894, Hershey has built a tradition and heritage in high quality chocolate. Discover the delicious and exquisite taste of New Hershey®'s Sticks, silky smoth and creamy chocolate sticks that will melt in your mouth, deliverying a symphony of pleasure to your senses. Our chocolate specialists blend only the rickest and finest ingredients to create these very special treats. Best of all, each stick is individually wrapped, sized to perfection, and 60 calories or less for convenient, indulgent and guilt-free enjoyment. Treat yourself to something special.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road