Hershey's Sticks Smooth and Creamy Mint Milk Chocolate
Taste test: These candy bars had the same thickness and length as your typical Hershey bar, but they were only a quarter-inch wide, with just 60 calories each.
The box included nine of them. The milk chocolate taste was very good, with lots of mint and lots of chocolate, and the balance of the taste seemed to be tilted slightly the mint. Not the best chocolate mint ever, but still quite good. For such a small candy bar (at 0.39 ounces) these still satisfied, as the length of the thin stick helped to prolong the eating experience.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great mint chocolate smell. Great.
From the package: “Perfectly Sized 60 Calories per stick!” ... “Since 1894 Herhsey has built a tradition and heritage in high quality chocolate. Discover the delicious and exquisite taste of new Hershey®'s Sticks, silky smooth and creamy chocolate sticks that will melt in your mouth, delivering a symphony of pleasure to your senses.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road