Tam Tam Crackers Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This odd-shaped box contained a Ziploc-like bag filled with hexagonal Tam Tam crackers with a generous coating of milk chocolate on all sides.
The crackers were thin, and the coating thick, so there was much more chocolate than cracker. The cracker served mainly as a structural support for the chocolate, so you could taste lots of chocolate and hardly any cracker. The chocolate coating was quite good, with a rich milk chocolate taste. This box/bag emptied quickly when we put it in the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Tam Tam Crackers dipped for a milk chocolate delight!” ... “Manischewitz has done it again! We have taken our crunchy Tam Tam cracker and covered it in a rich, thick coating of quality chocolate. The sweet taste of chocolate combined with the salty Tam Tam crunch is sure to entire every chocolate lover's palette.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road