McCoy's Spiced Chilli Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: McCoy's makes some of the thickest, crunchiest and most flavor-packed ripple chips on the market today.
These are good, with a spicy (though not hot) flavor and a really great crunch. They taste like chili spices, but not like actual chili, as there's no meat flavor that I can notice. There's a spicy aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chili powder, but not really like chili.
From the package: “If you thought McCoy's thick potato chips couldn't get any better, think again. McCoy's Spice -- unique chunky chips loaded with our authentic spice recipes for a real taste explosion. If you like spicy flavours, then you'll love our McCoy's Spice range available in Spiced Chilli, Firecracker Chicken & Balti Curry.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road