Food Should Taste Good Jalapeno Tortilla Chips
Taste test: The large, reddish-orange chips were each a large quarter-circle, and you could see some of the crushed red peppers embedded inside the chips.
It didn't notice much jalapeño taste at first, as it was pretty much a regular tortilla chip taste, but there was a moderately hot jalapeño aftertaste that kept growing as I ate more chips. That lingering heat soon became the dominant taste. The chips were fairly thick and had a very good crispness. They generally had just a slight curvature, so they decent but not perfect for dipping, as I dipped them in both sour cream and salsa without any breakage.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: At first, it just smelled like regular tortilla chips, but after that, I could smell some tomatoey spices.
From the package: “For mind. You haven't tasted chips or crackers like these. Trust us. The flavor will surprise and delight you. For body. We put the flavor in the chips, not on them. Only a handful of all natural ingredients are needed to provide the rich and savory flavors. For you. We invite you to experiment with out products. These original tastes are perfect for a variety of occasions, from informal snacking to hosting guests around a dinner table.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: FoodShouldTasteGood, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road