Taste test: The nine large chocolate balls in this bag looked like dark chocolate from the outside, and they were each flattened on one side.
Biting into them felt sort of like biting into a Whopper, with a similar crunching sensation as the teeth broke into the foam-like interior. However, the taste was quite different, as there was an immediate sweet fruity flavor. The taste was decent, with a definite difference in flavors among the various fruit fillings, none really awful (except maybe the cherry), but none anything special.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK fruity chocolate smell, similar to other chocolate covered fruit jelly-type candies.
From the package: “Naturally and artificially flavored” ... “6 flavors: Blue Raspberry, Cherry, Grape, Orange, Strawberry, Watermelon”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Impact Confections, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road