Taste test: The nine large chocolate balls in this bag looked like dark chocolate from the outside, and they were each flattened on one side.
Biting into them felt sort of like biting into a Whopper, with a similar crunching sensation as the teeth broke into the foam-like interior. However, the taste was quite different, as there was an immediate sweet fruity flavor. The taste was decent, with a definite difference in flavors among the various fruit fillings, none really awful (except maybe the cherry), but none anything special.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK fruity chocolate smell, similar to other chocolate covered fruit jelly-type candies.
From the package: “Naturally and artificially flavored” ... “6 flavors: Blue Raspberry, Cherry, Grape, Orange, Strawberry, Watermelon”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Impact Confections, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road