Chex Mix Cheddar 70's Edition
Taste test: This mix included small round and knottled pretzels, isosceles triangular cheddar cheese crackers, and Corn and Wheat Chex, some fairly plain and some infused with lots of cheese powder.
It was quite a good mix, as the pretzels were quite small but crisp, the crackers were thin, cheddary and very good, and the cereal had a nice light crunch and great crispness. It was easy to spot which cereal pieces had the most cheese, so you could pick the cheese level to suit your taste. From the looks of the bag, I was expecting more of a 70's-themed snack, but the whole 70's thing seemed only to refer to the very easy trivia questions on the back of the bag. All of the snack elements of the mix were crisp and fresh, and nothing tasted like it had been sitting around since the 70's.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell. OK.
From the package: “The Original Snack Mix!” ... “What head-turning home video game was all the rage in 1972?”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (154 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road