Chuck E. Cheese's Tangy Madness Ketchup Flavored Potato Fries
Taste test: These "fries" were really more like modified potato sticks, with about the same thickness and general range of lengths, but about three times as wide.
The larger size made it easy to grab just one, instead of having to have a handful at a time, as is usually done with potato sticks. The bright red ketchup powder was applied unevenly across the various pieces, as all had at least some powder, but some were positively coated in it. The ketchup taste was pretty good, very tomatoey and somewhat vinegary, and I kept grabbing more of them to eat. The red ketchup powder did get all over my fingers, so bring a napkin.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very tangy and tomatoey ketchup smell. Nice.
From the package: “Fresh from Chuck E. Cheese's own kitchen” ... “Servings Per Container 5 1/2” ... “Zero g trans fat”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road