Archer Farms Tomato Basil Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips were very crunchy and had a lot of tasty tomato basil seasoning.
Most of the chips were smallish and very wiggly. As with many varieties of Target's Archer Farms line of potato chips, these were enjoyed by most of our tasters.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good tomatoey smell, with lots of spices.
From the package: “Our Tomato & Basil chips deliver satisfying home-style crispness with the flavor of old work herbs and spices. We start with thick slices of potatoes, cook them in kettles in small batches, then carefully season them to perfection.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road