Archer Farms Tomato Basil Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips were very crunchy and had a lot of tasty tomato basil seasoning.
Most of the chips were smallish and very wiggly. As with many varieties of Target's Archer Farms line of potato chips, these were enjoyed by most of our tasters.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good tomatoey smell, with lots of spices.
From the package: “Our Tomato & Basil chips deliver satisfying home-style crispness with the flavor of old work herbs and spices. We start with thick slices of potatoes, cook them in kettles in small batches, then carefully season them to perfection.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (28 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road