Taste test: These have a nice crunch and texture, but after a few crunches in your mouth, it tastes like a breadstick or dry cracker or melba toast.
They need to add more sea salt. If you're looking for a healthy, kind of bland (in a good way) chip, these are good choice. They don't leave residue on your hands, which is good. But I would definitely recommend that you plan to have these with dip, because pita chips are, by their nature, dry.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mild, nice aroma.
From the package: “We 'took it all off and let this chip go au naturel. Of course it would be obscene not to add just a little bit of sea salt.” ... “Everyone asks, 'How did a social worker and a psychologist, fresh out of graduate school, get into the gourmet snack business?”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road