Jenny's Old Fashioned Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts
Taste test: The caramel corn was quite tasty, with a flavor very similar to Cracker Jacks.
Many of the pieces were stuck together in clusters of three to five kernels, but there were also plenty of individual pieces of popcorn in the bag. Many of the peanuts were at the bottom of the bag, but a decent number of the clusters and individual pieces or clusters had at least one half of a peanut attached. This caramel corn did leave quite a lot of sticky sugary residue on the fingertips.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel popcorn smell.
From the package: “Contains: Peanuts & Soy. Manufactured in a facility that uses pecans & dairy.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppee's Popcorn, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road