Jenny's Butter Flavored Ditto's Hulless Popcorn
Taste test: These snacks had a shape that was sort of a cross between a cheese puff and a piece of popcorn, irregular and a bit wiggly, with most pieces just slightly smaller than your typical popcorn kernel.
Unfortunatelty, they didn't have the texture of either a cheese puff or popcorn, but instead they had a very styrofoam-like texture. The butter taste was pretty good, but the texture was not good, so these had no fans around the chip bowl. Either a crisp popcorn texture or a melt-in-your mouth cheese puff texture (like Jax) would have been far better.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Buttery. Good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Canola Oil, Salt, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color (Beta Carotene). Contains Soy.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppee's Popcorn, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road