Taste test: This bag included white, light beige, pale yellow and light blue M&M's.
Some of the pieces had the standard M on them, but others had variations on it, such as an M with a hook, an M with a skull, an M with a spyglass, and an M with two crossed swords. The taste was quite good, some of the best white chocolate I've had in a mainstream candy, especially for the first half-dozen pieces. It did get a bit on the sweet side after that, but still, these were a good variation on the M&M.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something about the smell reminded me of regular M&M's, but it was different.
From the package: “Now I'm sweet AND rich!” ... “Serv. size: 1 bag. Amount per serving: Calories:2 00. Fat Cal. 90, Total Fat 10g (15%DV), Sat. Fat. 6g (30%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5gm (2%DV)”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Soft Candy (68 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road