Jenny's Old Fashioned Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a bright yellow glow to it, and the taste was as buttery as you would expect from that much yellow.
The taste was pretty good. Most of the kernels had a good crispness to them, but there were some that were kind of on the mushy side. The popcorn did leave behind a lot of shiny butter residue on the fingers.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh buttery popcorn smell.
From the package: ” 'Your Complete Satisfsction is Our #1 Goal.' J.T. McGuire, President”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppee's Popcorn, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (567 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road