Grab Em Plantain Chips Black Pepper
Taste test: These plantain chips were generally cut as cross-sections of the plantain, and you could see some black pepper on most pieces.
There wasn't much pepper taste as first, as the plantain taste was much stronger. Some pieces stayed pretty much that way, but other pieces got very, very peppery in the afteratste. Most of the pieces had a pretty good crunch for plantain chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peppery smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Grab Em Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road