Ruffles Flavor Rush Zesty Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: I think these are kind of overdone.
Yeah, I know it says Flavor Rush, but there's just too much seasoning on these. And the really gross thing was the big lump of flavoring (no potato, just a clump of flavoring powder) that was in the bag. Another opinion: I couldn't agree more. Whoever at Frito-Lay decided to add more powder to their chips and then call it "Zesty" should be forced to eat 10 of these bags at once. Even the commercial with Mark Messier couldn't get me to finish one of these bags.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Every chip is completely LOADED with Sour Cream & Onion and seasoned to perfection. You get the biggest taste because new FLAVOR RUSH packs more flavor into the RUFFLES RIDGES to give you a remarkably intense flavor experience.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road