Eat Smart Baked Sweet Potato Crisps
Taste test: These hexagonal crisps were a lot like crackers, in terms of both taste and consistency.
They were very thin, with two layers and some bubbles in most of them. They might have had some sweet potato taste, but not much. I've had many sweet potato chips that were far more sweet potatoey than these crisps. Still, the taste was quite good, and these earned lots of praise from tasters who visted the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice. More like crackers than sweet potatoes.
From the package: “Enjoy a better-for-you snack without sacraficing taste!” ... “EatSmart Potato Crisps are a delicious, all-natural potato snack made with real sweet potatoes. Using 100% pure canola oil which is natually low in saturated fat, Potato Crisps are baked, not fried. Enjoy them alone or with your favorite dip or salsa.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road