Eat Smart Baked Potato Crisps Zesty Ranch
Taste test: These very thin potato crisps had an elongated hexagonal shape and a very, very light feel to them.
The texture was more like a cracker than like your usual potato crisps, such as Pringles, and it kind of dried out the mouth as a cracker would. The taste was pretty good, with a veggie-like taste, but the whole crisp was so light that eating them didn't seem filling at all. These were a popular choice around the chip bowl, as our tasters raved about the flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a creamy vegetable dip.
From the package: “Enjoy a better-for-you snack without sacrificing taste!” ... “our new line of EatSmart All Natural Snacks puts the flavor back into natural foods with ingredients that are naturally good for you.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road