Jenny's Dittos Hulless Cheese Corn
Taste test: These were basically cheese puffs in a sort of popcorn-like shape, rather than the usual cheese puff shape.
They were not very good, as the texture was very styrofoam-like, and there wasn't nearly enough cheese. The cheese level varied from one piece to the next, so some pieces had a decent level of cheese, but most still did not. Yet even the cheesy ones didn't feel right, as there was none of the melt-in-your-mouth feeling that you get from a good cheese puff. Instead, it was like biting into a light styrofoam or packing peanut.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice corn and cheese smell.
From the package: ” 'Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal' J.T. McGuire, President” ... “Allergy information: Manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppee's Popcorn, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road