Taste test: This set of twin candy bars each had a long thin cookie topped with caramel, much like a regular Twix, but in this case all sides were coated with white chocolate, rather than milk chocolate.
The taste was decent, with a mid-level crunch from the cookie and a good chewiness from the caramel, and the white chocolate coating was smooth. I haven't seen a lot of candies that combine white chocolate with caramel, but it wasn't a bad combination. However, the deliciousness level of a regular Twix is far higher, as the milk chooclate and caramel combination is an established winner.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but very nice smell, maybe more like caramel than white chocolate.
From the package: “Caramel • White Chocolate • Cookie Bars” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Twix (9 snacks)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road