Mac's Pork Skins Salsa Limon
Taste test: These pork rinds had a lot of salsa and lime flavor on them, with a big emphasis on the lime.
It was a much stronger flavor than most flavored pork rinds have. The salsa and lime flavoring was quite a bit stronger than the underlying pork rinds flavor. I'm not a big fan of putting lime flavoring on snacks, but I still thought these were pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I could smell some salsa and lime, along with a mild pork rinds smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 1/2 oz. (14 grams) Servings Per Container: 2”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road