Grab Em Plantain Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: These were the plainest of the plantain chips that Grab Em sent us, with pretty much just plain salted plantains and no fancy flavors.
The chips had a decent crunch and a nice plantain taste. The sea salt was applied sparingly, as there was not a whole lot of it to taste, but it might have helped to bring out the plantain flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice plantain smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Grab Em Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road