Taste test: This version of Crunchy Cheetos consisted of smaller cheese curls than the usual kind, as the smaller pieces let them up the number of Cheetos while still staying within 100 calorie limit.
They were Baked Crunchy Cheetos, which are supposed to be healthier than conventional Crunchy Cheetos. Moving from regular to the baked version didn't really sacrifice too much on taste. I'm not sure whether to declare these a good 100-calorie snack, as you could just buy a regular bag of Baked Cheetos and divide them up into little sandwich bags to reach the "100 calorie" part. But if you're looking for a quick snack to throw into the lunch bag, these are pretty good. And like regular Cheetos, you get orange powder on your fingers if you hold onto them for too long.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cheetos.
From the package: “The Right Snack for Sensible Munching.™” ... “0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road