Taste test: This version of Crunchy Cheetos consisted of smaller cheese curls than the usual kind, as the smaller pieces let them up the number of Cheetos while still staying within 100 calorie limit.
They were Baked Crunchy Cheetos, which are supposed to be healthier than conventional Crunchy Cheetos. Moving from regular to the baked version didn't really sacrifice too much on taste. I'm not sure whether to declare these a good 100-calorie snack, as you could just buy a regular bag of Baked Cheetos and divide them up into little sandwich bags to reach the "100 calorie" part. But if you're looking for a quick snack to throw into the lunch bag, these are pretty good. And like regular Cheetos, you get orange powder on your fingers if you hold onto them for too long.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cheetos.
From the package: “The Right Snack for Sensible Munching.™” ... “0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (110 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road