Taste test: This bar had a similar consistency to a Rice Krispies Treat, except with Special K instead of Rice Krispies, of course, and the sweet stuff holding it together was less marshmallowy.
There was a light wiggly drizzle of chocolate across the top of the bar. The taste was pretty good. Kellogg's is pushing this as a "90 Calories Per Bar" so this might be a good alternative for those who tried the various 100 Calorie snacks and decided that they're still eating too much and need to eat just a little bit less.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A little chocolatey.
From the package: “90 calories” ... “Enjoy the chocolatey taste and still keep your shape with Special K® Bar chocolatey drizzle 90 calories impossibly big taste” ... “Eating right and exercise is a necessary part of a healthy lifestyle” ... “Kellogg's® Special K® offers a wide variety of nutritious options”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Special K (18 snacks)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Bars (907 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (141 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road